counter

Friday, April 3, 2009

Review: NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils


Ok so these are NOT new products... but alot of people ask me about some bases I like to use. "What makes colors POP?" I find that cream bases make color pop the best. Eye primers and bases are different products.

But let's just talk about this product: NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils

Ok so these are what I call eye bases or cream eye bases. They can be worn alone, over a primer, or as a cream base for eyeshadow or pigments. Depending on your type of eyelid skin I find that these pencils do not cause creasing. BUT wait... hold on don't get all excited.... They are not for all day looks alone. Here's a video(don't laugh) I was preggers











I hope you only watched a few mins of that.... if you didn't I did a look and it lasted ALL day (with primer) and Strawberry Milk pencil. No creasing no movement until it was removed by Target wipes.
So if you are looking for dupes for product and not nessary colors try these out if you haven't already. I believe retail they range from $2.99 to $5 each. Check out the offical NYX website for complete list of colors . There are about 10 different websites that sell NYX products and if you are looking for a local place, check out their store locator.
Let's get on with the swatches. So I don't own all of the colors, but here are real life swatches of the few I have.... Enjoy and please ask if you have any questions.





left to right: Black Bean, Dark Brown, and Milk

these are cream Matte colors no shimmer!




Left to right: Purple, Strawberry Milk, Oyster, and Rust


Left to right: Yogurt, Cottage Cheese, Pots & Pans, and Pacific
~JES


No comments: