counter

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A few things I learned in the past few days.

1st: NOT to use Baby shampoo to wash my brushes. I'll protect my source.... but something about the No- Tears formulas do something to the REAL hair brushes.
2nd: There are hand handle UV lights for sanitizing items. And the prices range from $9 to $150.
3rd: My Son has selective hearing( I know this is not makeup but wait...) so when I say "Boomy put down Mommy's makeup!" He does hear me... just chooses not to listen.
4th: CS has amazing fast shipping.
5th: Deciding which Celebrity Makeup Artist I can ATTEMPT to copy is getting REALLY HARD!!! They are sooo awesome... I'm getting shy.
6th: I think I might be allergic to DUO lash glue.... which is really sad. After 3 hours my lash line gets a little puffy.

Ok that's what I learned the past few days. No major discoveries... but anyway important to me. I hope you enjoyed it


~JES
check out this video

No comments: