counter

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Harmon Sales for the month of April

Harmon stores are only in NY, NJ, and CT.



I believe you can order online BUT they NEVER show the sales online... so I'm not sure.

Here are the coupons for April 2009.



You can use Bed, Bath, and Beyond coupons (ie. $5 off $20 and 20% off) there also. And come on people combo those vendor coupons from your the Sunday newspapers.


Harmon is just like CVS, Rite Aid, and Walgreens (and maybe a touch of ULTA). I think one of the only difference I've found is that they run their sales for a MONTH. While most places run sales for 1 week. There are pros and cons to doing this.... you can think about a product longer before having to run in for the sale. Con if you are waiting for POSH brushes to have a coupon ( like me.... RUT RUH) you(I) have to to wait a WHOLE month to see if they put it on sale next month.

And you know us makeup freaks hate waiting....
p.s. Harmon will ship international orders.

~JES
this is what I picked up... today(I'm a no - buy... except Kit shopping)















No comments: