counter

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Lip Tattoos (Temporary)




So I have been seeing all this buzz on Twitter about the newest trend in makeup... The Lip Tattoo. Hmm... really. I have to say I haven't seen this look in person, nor have I tried it myself(outside of editorial)... but I really can't see this used as an everyday look!! Or even a special event past a costume party, theme day, or theme party. I mean why would I want rainbow lips to go the club(maybe I am too old for the clubs now) You might be saying... "Doesn't she do nail art...?" I am not against it, never against someone doing something different, creative, or fun... but doing on your own.

I will be watching this trend for sure... and maybe I will have to eat my words... or lick my lips!
picture credit: http://www.violentlips.com/collections/crazy-for-colors
~JES

No comments: