counter

Monday, March 23, 2009

Ok So I had to do it!


Ok I know you all are probably sick of me all over this web.... 2 other websites(not blogs), a crochet blog, Youtube, Twitter, MUA, Specktra, and most likely 10 other sites LOL, but I wanted to do something I could update every day(or other day). So here it is

MY MAKEUP blog!!!


Let's see how it goes.


My plans for this blog:

-sales in the stores ie: Target, ULTA, Walgreens, and the craft stores.

-My thoughts on products... that I just don't have time to Vlog about... I'll BLOG about (corny I know.)

- Quick FOTD's

- Updates on my stash

- Info about makeup shows and the like.



I plan on keeping this as MAKEUP related as possible and using YT to Vlog about other stuff when I need to.


We'll see how it goes... you all know life!


~cheers, JES

1 comment:

The World's Dresser said...

Blogging is soooooo addictive! Prepare to get hooked!