counter

Friday, March 27, 2009

Mineral Wear Facebrightener from Physicians Formula

I got a request of my youtube page to review this product. First things first the stars... out of 5 I give this a 3. Now the details...
pros-
*If you want a sheer highlighter with shimmer... this is be the product for you. I really like the feel of the powder and it applies nicely to the skin.
*It has touches of soft brown, soft wine, and gold shimmers that I think would compliment most skin tones.
*I believe it comes in 2 other shades... this one is the Medium Glow.
*A big plus for me was the shimmer is smooth and not chucky at all... really picks up the light in the right places.
*Has a mirror for touch ups.



cons-
*The packaging down right well.... FAILS!!
*I like the top cover, but that is about it.
*Once you open the case... it all feels floppy.
*Product is in a thin plastic middle piece that shifts around when you dab your brush into it.

*You think there would be a lot of product from looking at the outer packaging, but once you get to the bottom area you know where all the wasted space goes to.... the horrid flat brush.


In all I think the product itself is really nice. It is what it states a face brightener because the shimmering golds pick up the light. I would recommend this product if you are looking for a drug store highlighter, but don't expect minerals.

Thanks for check my thoughts out!
~JES























No comments: