counter

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

MAC Hey, Sailor!! Haul and overview

High-light Powder: Crew


                     I went to the Hey, Sailor unveiling event last night at MAC! I had a blast!! The hors d'oeuvres were cute with sea themes, the drinks looked yummy and lagoon colored! There was a tap dancer and sailor boys doing tattoos!  I wanted to share a few pictures of products and some of the event!! I will have a video up by this afternoon showing everything I got!! My Best friend and I arrived at 7pm... Thank goodness it had stopped raining by then, cause there was a sizable line at the door! As we entered, the tap dancer started her thing... See looked just like the visual except she was a blonde!! All the staff was decked(haa haa no pun intended) out in cute sailor hats, gold accents, and vintage looking skirts!  Music was blasting and everyone was testing, swatching, eating, getting tattooed, and having a good time!! Full reviews of these newbies will be out within the week!! This MAC collection comes out in the USA on May 24th!!  Here are the goodies I picked up!! Enjoy!

Photos: All photos are by JESmakeup


No comments: